Thursday, May 8, 2008

Writing Style

To me writing style is simply the way in which a person writes; their voice. Different people have different voices, hence different writing style. My personal writing style is very much how I would talk to you in person. At times I tend to ramble on and on, as I would in face to face communication, forcing me to edit my articles at times. I believe I stay true to my own self and have learned throughout the years that having your own personal style is how you have the most successes.

It's important for people to follow the basic rules of writing, i.e. correct puncuation, grammer, spelling ect. But it is most important for people to allow themselves to talk natually in order to get their points across. Writing style is an intimate expression of ones self.

No comments: